!!!ALCOHOLIC SPEED METAL!!!
Welcome to the FILTHY DOGS OF METAL Webzine.
1. Tell us a few things about CEIFADOR (Members, Starting Year etc).
The Ceifador started in 2003, at the time I was guitarist of the band Alcoholikiller and had some of my compositions that didn't fit in the band, so I recorded an EP with the songs with the name of Ceifador. The Ceifador is a one man band where I record and produce everything from the compositions to the final result.
It's an underground band known worldwide and has 9 albums.
2. You have recently released your new EP ''In The Hands Of Death''. What is the Feedback from your audience as well as from the Press?
He had good repercussions, but I honestly did not like the end result, did not expect anything from him, he was released independently because I did not disclose it.
3. Label or DIY and why?
Most of the Ceifador albums were released by labels, all international never got a record label here in Brazil which is a shame,
some albums I released independently.4. Do you prefer Vinyl, Tape, CD or Digital Format and why is that?
To collect I prefer vinyl and tapes, most of the Ceifador material was released on tapes and some on CD.
5. Your music style is Thrash Metal. Which are your main influences (Favourite Artists / Bands etc.)
The Ceifador's style is more about speed metal than thrash. My influences are clear ... HellHammer, Venom, Bathory, Voivod among 80's.
6. Which things, do you think, a Band should sacrifice in order to succeed?
Have you ever sacrificed anything in your life for a better future of your Band?
Big money on rehearsals and trips, girlfriends, family.
I sacrificed my dignity for myself, because I drink a lot and use many drugs to compose and record with the Ceifador
7. Describe your ideal live show as a performance Band. Have you already experienced that?
Already, in 2010 I called some friends to do a show with the Reaper was the only one, all must be synchronized well rehearsed
and respect the public mainly.
8. Which attributes, do you think, that a new Thrash Metal Band should have in order to gain identity and be unique?
I can not say, I follow my instincts my influences and try not to do what everyone does.
9. Do you believe that Bandcamp and other Digital Platforms help the new Thrash Metal Bands? Which, do you think, is the ideal way for a Band to promote its work?
Yes, without them it would be impossible to disclose your work to other countries. In my case being one man band is by this way
that I disclose my material because I can not do shows.
10. Tell us a few things about the New Underground Metal Scene in Brazil (Bands, Fanzines, Webzines, Metal Clubs etc.)
Talking about Brazil would be a lot but I can say my city where there are several bands that stand out as Speed ??Metal Hell, Lecher, Warshipper, Deathgeist among others. As for zines I never had any support so I can't comment.
11. What are your future plans?
There is new material to be released in January 'All Hell Breaking Loose' and I think it will have a good repercussion once again for an international label. I believe it will please people who enjoy a more eighties sound.
12. Thank you very much for your time & Keep up the good work! The closure is yours.
I want to thank you for the opportunity to express myself and spread the Ceifador. and especially thank the bangers who support
the Ceifador. Thank you very much.
By Steve the Filthy Dog.