!!!FINNISH BLACK/THRASH METAL!!!
We had a conversation with DISINCARNATE. Enjoy!
Welcome to the FILTHY DOGS OF METAL Webzine.
1. Tell us a few things about DISINCARNATE (Members, Starting Year etc).
We are a Black/Thrash band formed in 2019, currently consisting of two members, a drummer and a guitarist/bassist/vocalist.
2. You have recently released your new EP ''Diabolical Deathstrike''. What is the Feedback from your audience as well as from the Press?
Since we’re a new band and haven’t yet released our EP anywhere besides Bandcamp, we don’t have much of an audience yet, therefore we haven’t gotten much feedback either.
We’re currently looking for a label willing to release our EP on vinyl/tape/cd.
3. Label or DIY and why?
Whatever works, but with a label reaching a wider audience and distribution etc. is easier of course.
4. Do you prefer Vinyl, Tape, CD or Digital Format and why is that?
Definitely vinyl, tapes also. Can’t beat the feeling of a good old analog format.
5. Your music style is Black Thrash Metal. Which are your main influences (Favourite Artists / Bands etc.)
Sabbat (JPN), Slayer, Sarcofago, Deathhammer, Nifelheim, Master’s Hammer, Bathory, Venom,
Mercyful Fate, Destruction, Sodom, Kreator, Nuclear Assault, Tormentor and the list goes on.
6. Which things, do you think, a Band should sacrifice in order to succeed?
Have you ever sacrificed anything in your life for a better future of your Band?
Well, time and money obviously.
7. Describe your ideal live show as a performance Band. Have you already experienced that?
We don’t have any live experience yet, since we don’t have a complete live lineup, but maybe in the future.
It would certainly be really great to play at some good metal festival alongside with those bands that have been an influence for our music.
8. Which attributes, do you think, that a new Black Thrash Metal Band should have in order to gain identity and be unique?
We think that a general rule that applies to every kind of music, is to make music that you would personally listen to.
9. Do you believe that Bandcamp and other Digital Platforms help the new Heavy Metal Bands? Which, do you think, is the ideal way for a Band to promote its work?
It can definitely be useful, but it’s easy to get lost in the mass of bands, since there are so many on that platform.
10. Tell us a few things about the New Underground Metal Scene in Finland (Bands, Fanzines, Webzines, Metal Clubs etc.)
There are many great newer bands in the Finnish scene at the moment.
Some that come to mind are Galvanizer, Rapid, Chevalier, Bonehunter, Radux etc.
11. Do you know anything about the Hellenic Metal Scene?
Not so much about the current scene, but of course we appreciate the old legends such as Necromantia, Varathron, Rotting Christ, Zemial etc.
12. What are your future plans?
To make more music. We already have a good amount of new material that we’re planning to record in the near future.
13. Thank you very much for your time & Keep up the good work! The closure is yours.
Thanks for the interview!
By Steve the Filthy Dog.