!!!PORTUGUESE BLACK THRASH METAL!!!
We had a conversation with ALCOHOLOCAUST . Enjoy!
Welcome to the FILTHY DOGS OF METAL Webzine.
1. Tell us a few things about ALCOHOLOCAUST (Members, Starting Year etc).
Well, I'm listening to a live performance of Midnight Priest after drinking a few beers..
It all started in a Heavy hangover state in the beginning of 2006, when we realized that we needed an old school Thrash metal band to play with Witchbuner from Germany in our own festival.
Blasphemator always had known my will to do some teutonic tunes of death, and in an afternoon, while listening to Inferno and drinking beer, he asked me if we could do it.
As always, I said OK, let's do it!. And after drink more beer we asked some more perverted minded fuckers to join our unholy forces of evil.
We have been doing this together for the last 13 years, now with Speed Bastardo as the Desecrator of the 666 Flames of Hell, Sordidus as the Anti-Poser Flamethower and Thrashminator as the Apocalyptic Fog of Blasphemy.
2. Tell us a few things about your New Album ''Necro Apocalipse Bestial''.
What is the Feedback from your audience as well as from the Press?
Our new album is just the kind of stuff that we like to listen to.
Primitive as fuck, no progression, no evolution, no wannabe-original or reiventing the wheel.
Alcohol-fueled straight forward speed metal.
As far as feedback is concerned, we lacked a lot of it in the album since it was recorded in an proper studio, instead of our rehearsal room. Now "Speed Metal Sentence" from Cranium is playing and I'm thirsty.
3. Your music style is old school Black/Thrash Metal. So which are your main influences (Favourite Artists / Bands etc.)?
Our main influences are death, beer and Croft Of corpse we worship all the old malevolent melodies of evil of Kreator, Possessed, Sodom and Violent Force as well all the shithole of Blasphemic Rock n' Roll of the mighty Motorhead, Venom, Saxon and Bathory.
And the beautiful sound of beerbottles breaking in the ground while we are lacking of hability to walk properly, while fistbanging to Whiplash.
4. Do you prefer Vinyl, Tape, CD or Digital Format and why is that?
We prefer beer, the cheapest one. 666 tons of beer. My record collection would be much more cooler if I didn't spent so much money in booze all over the years. Every bastard in this band has it's own preferences, according to its own possibilities.
I, myself, worpship 7'' cause its the perfect time to drink one beer.
5. How did your cooperation with Helldprod Records occur and how many copies were pressed?
I don't now how many copies were pressed cause it is not my department of our corporative business. I really don't care.
Helldprod is the label of Blasphemator, our screamer, so our deal was signed in the end of the ashtray soaked in dead beer after a night spent in the most annoying and cheapest bar in town.
He also released some more tapes of Alcoholocaust, a sign of evil of his lack of intelligence.
6. Label or DIY and why?
Our label is DIY, so what the fuck!?
7. Describe your ideal live show as a performance Band. Have you already experienced that?
We made our ideal live show everytime we play, cause we just want to spent some cool time playing, or trying to, and drinking beer.
So, we just don't experienced that when the alcohol stocks are over.
8. Do you believe that Bandcamp and other Digital Platforms help the new Black/Thrash Metal Bands?
Which, do you think, is the ideal way for a Band to promote its work?
Man, I don't know shit about it. I'm glad you sended the interview in notepad so I was able to handled with it.
I know we have bandcamp and all that shit, but I don΄t know how that stuff works and I couldn΄t care less.
The only way it's to play live, drink beer and live to death the rock n' roll way of life.
9. Which attributes, do you think, that a new Black/Thrash Metal Band should have in order to gain identity and be unique?
Who cares about that? We don΄t even think about that shit. It΄s pointless!
We like "Endless Pain", does it has identity and unique enough?
10. Tell us a few things about the new Underground Black/Thrash Metal Scene in Portugal.
As far as it is concerned, you should check Filli Nigratium Infernalium, Decayed, Inquistor, Roadscόm and
Croft (not a band, but all you should know about this shithole.)
11. Do you know anything about the Hellenic Heavy Metal Scene?
Flames. Drunkard (the demo with Sodom's cover). Witchcurse. Varathron, (old) Rotting Christ. Goat Vomit!!
I know some more recent Thrash or Epic Heavy Metal bands but for me are kind of boring, as ourselves, to listen too.
12. What are your Future plans?
No plans for the future. No fucking compromises!
13. Thank you very much for your time & Keep up the good work! The closure is yours.
Cheerz and beers for the interview and keep up the good work keeping the tankard full of underground Heavy Metal madness!
Don't forget to listen to Urn and Diabolic Force! Ugh!
By Steve the Filthy Dog.